Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just looked at photo - so clearly not sandpaper. I'd need to look at the DIY shop to see if we have an equivalent, but seems like a lot of effort unless you have a very particular profile that a bought item doesn't match. But much cheaper I guess, if you do a lot of sanding which would blunt a tool?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


As a fellow UK resident. Sold among the sandpapers for abrading plasterboard. I used to get it

from B&Q, but they seem to have stopped selling it. Probably still in some big DIY stores and

builders merchants. If not www.ebay.co.uk advertise rolls of the stuff


A major strrength is its resistance to clogging.

Regards, Peter

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I sometimes use  *Sanding Screen* very gently on greenware, for bisque I use an 80 grit  *Aluminium Oxide paper*.  


Coming from a woodworking background I've had enough sanding,  :D   so I keep it to a minimum, just little lumps and bumps I've missed before bisqueing.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.