Help - Kiln Space Rental For Project Needed

I live in New Jersey and have been in the process of buying a kilin - I am a bit delayed due to an upcoming move.  I have a piece I was commissioned to do and it needs to be fired in the next couple weeks.  There are 8 slab relief panels about 8 x 12 in - I am just looking to bisque fire them.   Does anyone have suggestions for resources to look into?   I know this is not a thought provoking topic of discussion but any help would be great. 

you can email me directly at marisaventura613@gmail.com

I live in New Jersey and have been in the process of buying a kilin - I am a bit delayed due to an upcoming move. I have a piece I was commissioned to do and it needs to be fired in the next couple weeks. There are 8 slab relief panels about 8 x 12 in - I am just looking to bisque fire them. Does anyone have suggestions for resources to look into? I know this is not a thought provoking topic of discussion but any help would be great.

you can email me directly at marisaventura613@gmail.com

Your best option would be finding a clay supplier that also offer in-house classes. Many places don't like to do it but I'm sure you'll find somebody willing to fire the tiles for you. Also ask on those places that offer paint your own pottery. Good luck!

Archived