3 replies to this topic

#1 maggielv

maggielv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

I am thinking of buying the Bailey MSV25T pugmill extruder. It seems to do everything I need at a reasonable price - can't wedge anymore. Does anyone have experience with this model and have you tried attaching extruder dies to the nozzle other than the tile die, specifically designed for the machine, you can buy?

#2 royjulien

royjulien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:01 AM

Hi Maggie,
I am not very familier with Bailey MSV 25T pugmill extruder. As I know that any extruder, you can attache any type of dies to the Exturder nozzle and you have to make sure, dies size should be matched with the nozzle size.

#3 Scotty

Scotty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

I am thinking of buying the Bailey MSV25T pugmill extruder. It seems to do everything I need at a reasonable price - can't wedge anymore. Does anyone have experience with this model and have you tried attaching extruder dies to the nozzle other than the tile die, specifically designed for the machine, you can buy?

I have had one for about 2 weeks and love it, no more wedging, I think it was worth it so far.

#4 Marcia Selsor

Marcia Selsor

Professor Emerita, Montana State University-Billings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • Locationwhere Texas, Matamoros, Rio Grande and Gulf of Mexico come together.

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

I have one and I love it. I can tear it apart and clean it easily when I finish pugging. I don't leave it dirty.
Great pugger. The de-airing action is fascinating to watch at the demo at NCECA. I am a very satisfied customer.
Marcia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users