If You Could Have Three People From The Ceramics World, Living Or Dead To Dinner, Who Would You Choose? Why? | July 9, 2013

Malcolm Davis

Walter Ostrom

Pete Pinnell

For ladies night ... Yes, I would have to have two dinners

Beatrice Wood

Dorothy Auman

Cynthia Bringle

I would just supply the food, wine or beer then sit back and listen as long as they wanted to talk.

If Walter is coming, have some good jitter bug music and dance the night away. he is a great dancer!

• 2 weeks later...

I would invite my current favorites--all from these forums.

John Baymore for his wisdom and humor,

TJ  for his humor and I want to know more about Canada

Jim "Offcenter" for his humor and common sense

add Benzine because he finishes my favorite quartet

They are all potters who willingly share their knowledge and leaven it with humor.  Add beer or wine and it's a party!

I would invite my current favorites--all from these forums.

John Baymore for his wisdom and humor,

TJ  for his humor and I want to know more about Canada

Jim "Offcenter" for his humor and common sense

add Benzine because he finishes my favorite quartet

They are all potters who willingly share their knowledge and leaven it with humor.  Add beer or wine and it's a party!

Idaho,

I'd love to sit in on that one!Maybe you'd need a referree if the topic came around to splash pans or pug mills.

Marcia

The trouble with forums is we don't really get to visit with one another. I know several people on here and meet them at NCECA for dinner or lunch or a drink. But it would be nice to teleport to Idaho's for a group

dinner.I did have dinner with John Baymore, Chris and others at NCECA. 2014 is Milwaukee.

Maybe if I met Jim and TJR I wouldn't get them mixed up.

Marcis

The trouble with forums is we don't really get to visit with one another. I know several people on here and meet them at NCECA for dinner or lunch or a drink. But it would be nice to teleport to Idaho's for a group

dinner.I did have dinner with John Baymore, Chris and others at NCECA. 2014 is Milwaukee.

Maybe if I met Jim and TJR I wouldn't get them mixed up.

Marcis

TJR paid you to post that, didn't he?

Jim

I am trying to think of something witty here. I definitely would love to get together with a few of you from the blog.I get more witty the more wine I drink, or maybe it's all in my head. I tried to swing an educational panel for Milwaukie. Just couldn't get the support from my school.

I love NCECA.

Anyway, thanks for the complement.

TJR.

See?  See?  That's why I want them as dinner guests.  Marcia, maybe a referee could stand by, but I think you'd need an assistant . . . how 'bout we ask Chris Campbell to join us?  Now THAT would be a great party!

p.s. TJR, sorry I left off the R on first post.  Hope you recognized you.

Shirley

See?  See?  That's why I want them as dinner guests.  Marcia, maybe a referee could stand by, but I think you'd need an assistant . . . how 'bout we ask Chris Campbell to join us?  Now THAT would be a great party!

p.s. TJR, sorry I left off the R on first post.  Hope you recognized you.

Shirley

I knew who you were talking about. By the way, I also know sh** about pottery .

T.

Archived