Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Plastic Plaster registration keys?

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know where I can find/buy those plastic registration keys that you insert into plaster molds? I'm doing a bunch of plaster molds for slipcasting and I just saw a commercial mold that has the keys in them. I'm finding that in tight spaces, trying to carve out plaster is tricky. Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.