New book I'm in coming out in October- "Woodfired Ceramics - 100 Contemporary Artists"

Guest JBaymore

Guest JBaymore

I'm pleased to announce that I have been included in the new book "Wood Fired Ceramics - 100 Contemporary Artists" by Amedeo Salamoni, with a foreword by Jack Troy. I am very honored to have been included.

Look for it to be available from Shiffer Publishing sometime in October.

post-1543-137030080544_thumb.jpg

best,

..........................john

I'm pleased to announce that I have been included in the new book "Wood Fired Ceramics - 100 Contemporary Artists" by Amedeo Salamoni, with a foreword by Jack Troy. I am very honored to have been included.

Look for it to be available from Shiffer Publishing sometime in October.

best,

..........................john

Congrats, John! Can't wait to get a copy. BTW, when are you going to write a book?

Jim

Guest JBaymore

Thanks everyone.

And as to the "write a book" comments......... thanks for the "votes of confidence". It has been on my mind for a long while. Almost did that back in the mid 70's. The main issue is finding the TIME.

best,

..............john

Thanks everyone.

And as to the "write a book" comments......... thanks for the "votes of confidence". It has been on my mind for a long while. Almost did that back in the mid 70's. The main issue is finding the TIME.

best,

..............john

bet you could get it done if you just turned on a recorder when you work and pretend there is a student standing nearby listening. congrats!

Archived