Pottery for Everyman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to get this back on track-If I spend endless hours and days working on one piece can I charge a few grand so I can get paid for my time?

I wonder what I really can charge folks if I hype up the whole experience and advertise in Forbes. Maybe the perceived value will be astronomical if I fake my death.What are the ways to gouge people for more money?

No I feel all that may be unethical and I should just make great pots for everyman at reasonable prices like I have done for 40 years.Pots that can be used every day and if broken oh well get another one from me. Now thats a concept with roots.

Google pottery for everyman and see what comes up?

All of our topics go askew I think they are like a heard of cows in a lighting storm and need rounding up afterward and for Offcenter its a heard of goats with a few Lamas tossed in -much harder to round up them doggies.

Mark

That's cool. I wonder if they do that with other words. I tried a few like crooked but they were normal.

Jim

If you type "OffCenter" into Google, it starts belittling splash pans.

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh, Benzine. I hope you never catch the student that put pupils in your avatar's eyes.

Jim

That's cool. I wonder if they do that with other words. I tried a few like crooked but they were normal.

Jim

If you type "OffCenter" into Google, it starts belittling splash pans.

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh, Benzine. I hope you never catch the student that put pupils in your avatar's eyes.

Jim

Muhahaha! I probably never will catch the guilty party, unless someone's conscience gets the best of them.....Keep in mind, I deal with today's youth, so odds of that happening are pretty low.

Archived