If you live in the states like Arizona, Nevada, some parts of Texas, chances are you deal with drought most of the year.

If washing your car or leaving a house without an umbrella could work in some places, it is definitely useless in a high desert areas.

But now we found a solution for you that works in 100% of cases!

All you have to do is to leave your drying, freshly made pots, mugs, and plates outside under the burning sun without any protection from the sky.

Choose the most hot day when there is not a cloud on the sky and leave your house.

Drive as far as 30 min away from your home and come back to watch your garden enjoying the fresh rain, soil sucking up those streams of the running water, combining together right where you left your pots. .... Pots? Hmmm ... Am I posting it at the wrong forum? ...sorry!

This also works if you plant tomatoes, mine always get washed away. T

Now I know why the weather in the Northeast is late, not the back door in Canada open, some dumb potter leaving his pots out! Really, her in PA we have had more rain and below normal temps than I can remember this Spring. Hoping this will get over soon.

We are also enjoying a late spring and a good amount of rain and tornado's, thank you for leaving the mugs out we have had drought for 3 years. It's nice to see the ponds and creeks with water in them, our lakes haven't recovered yet, I guess I'll have to put some mugs outside. Denice

Yesterday it was 0 Celsious. here, or 32 degrees farenheit. I had already put the snow shovel away. We are a month late for spring. I am in the middle of a two day Mother's Day sale. I don't know if cold weather brings peopls out or keeps them at home. We will find out.

Did your pots melt away to nothing?

TJR.

TJR.

Well, I exaggerated a little. It was gust a drizzle, so they are all dry again. It is Nevada, you know.

It rains 4-5 times a year, and when it rains, it is just a joke most of the time. It does snow in winter, but that's a different story.

We have had an exceptionally nice weather this year! It is 80-90 F for the last 3-4 weeks. I already have small pears, apricots and peaches on my trees. Peonies started to bloom.

TJR, good luck with your sale!

TJR.

Well, I exaggerated a little. It was gust a drizzle, so they are all dry again. It is Nevada, you know.

It rains 4-5 times a year, and when it rains, it is just a joke most of the time. It does snow in winter, but that's a different story.

We have had an exceptionally nice weather this year! It is 80-90 F for the last 3-4 weeks. I already have small pears, apricots and peaches on my trees. Peonies started to bloom.

TJR, good luck with your sale!

Dear All,

While you may have rain and hot weather, where I am in Ontario/Canada, we had hail and snow today. Very messy weather. Just last week all the tulips and daffodils were out but right now there is snow. Not much but enough to make me worry about some plants I just put in a little ahead of schedule. It can make for a bit of a slow dry of my pots in my studio if I leave the heat off.

Nelly

Archived