Sign in to follow this  
justanassembler

Brent IE wheel belt

Does anyone out there know if the belt on the brent ie wheels are an off the shelf part, and if so does anyone have a part number? I seem to recall it being a grooved poly v-belt, but I dont have the wheel in front of me. Hoping to avoid having to order from amaco, l,et me know if ya'll have any info.

neilestrick    1,381

You may be able to find a stock part, however the belt needs to be seamless, or you'll hear and feel the seam with every rotation as it goes around the small pulley.

Mark C.    1,808

The belts on a model CXC or C or B are not off the shelf belts and have 5 or 10 groves.

Call Amaco or brickyard supply as they are next to Amaco and sell the parts.

I have never owed a IE but the rest of the line is not off the shelf.I never had a belt goo bad either.

Mark

The belts on a model CXC or C or B are not off the shelve belts and have 5 or 10 groves.

Call Amaco or brickyard supply as they are next to Amaco and sell the parts.

I have never owed a IE but the rest of the line is not off the shelf.I never had a belt goo bad either.

Mark

Ill order one from amaco, just figured if it was something I could get locally, I would.

neilestrick    1,381

If I remember right the belts on Thomas Stuart wheels, before Tom sold to Skutt, were from France. Said he had a hard time finding off the shelf seamless belts.