Display Shelves/Racks for Craft Shows

I am looking to take that next step from the basic long tables to display/sell my pottery to an upright shelving system. Cannot locate any designs on the webj and have seen a few at local craft shows. Looking for something that is very sturdy to manage the weight of my pottery and customer traffic, shelves that will collapse easily for transport and storage, will fit under a standard vendor tent, and maybe something that might provide storage for my bins. Would appreciate your thoughts and experience. Layout is another thought, too. If you have any pictures that would be wonderful! Thank you so much for your help!

• 1 year later...

look at those made by and used by Mark C. from California.  look at all his posts and you will see the photos he recently put here.  his shelf units are lifetime good ones.  answer all your needs and are really simple to build.   they are the best for shows where you will have lots of items to sell.  if you do not yet have enough to fill many of them, build one unit now and as you progress add more.

Look at Everconcept  or Seville shelving online.  Plenty sturdy enough, I put them on top of 2x4 sturdy, folding plastic tables with drapes,. Room underneath for trunk storage and easy to break down fit in the SUV.  Can be combined and or stacked. Very versatile, different configurations easy to do.

Archived