Propane Burners

Glen;

You probably want to get a regulator as well from your propane supplier. Looks like a gauge about 2 inches in diameter. Screws into your tank, then the hose comes from that. Might be reverse threaded so go easy with the wrench. I agree with Neil. Have fun.

TJR.cool.gif

It's a go! Have fun. I set my regulators at 3.5 lbs. I fire with 2 burners but I have a large raku kiln. It is in my gallery.

I am having perfect weather for Raku at the moment.

Marcia

Make sure the regulater is a high pressure regulator( usually 1 to 10 lbs pressure) not the type for a BBQ or fireplace.

It's a go! Have fun. I set my regulators at 3.5 lbs. I fire with 2 burners but I have a large raku kiln. It is in my gallery.

Marcia

Marcia, I havent built one yet but I was kinda thinking a 45 gallon drum lined with fiber?

Make sure the regulater is a high pressure regulator( usually 1 to 10 lbs pressure) not the type for a BBQ or fireplace.

Ok Thanks!

Marcia

Hi Marcia

I'm having trouble sourcing a high pressure propane regulator... any ideas where I might find one? Yours has a gauge I assume?

Thanks

Archived