Reviews of Retailers of Wheels,Kilns,Tools

I have dealt with all three without any issues-which one is closer to you?Shipping cost can add up fast.

Mark

Actually, these three dealers offer the lowest prices including shipping for the wheel I am interested in. They are within a $30 range. I am on the west coast and two of them are on east coast but they seem to include a standard shipping fee regardless. Thanks for your help. Patricia

Sometimes when you buy a big piece of equipment like a wheel, it doesn't ship from the retailer anyways. They turn around and order your wheel from the factory, and have it drop shipped to you.

All three of those choices are probably going to work for you. I'd go with the cheapest price.

Good luck and have fun with your wheel!

Mea

I am planning to purchase a wheel from one of the following online merchants: Big Ceramics Store, NV; Clay-King, SC; or Bailey, NY.

Do you have any opinions on any of the three either positive or negative. Thanks for your help.

I am a huge fan of Bailey's on large equipment. I have two Bailey's brand wheels and a Bailey's brand kiln that I love. They give you the biggest bang for your buck and the equipment is durable and powerful. I believe it is comparable to some of the best on the market but with prices that are mid-range. I got free freight on all of my large equipment from them. Their staff is knowledgeable too. That is where I would put my money.

Archived