rules education

We have all the education system at the moment but I think we need for get some education about the rules here I am not talking about any special rules I am talking about all the general rules which we must need to learn for our life style. It it true or not? Do you guys agree with me on this?

We have all the education system at the moment but I think we need for get some education about the rules here I am not talking about any special rules I am talking about all the general rules which we must need to learn for our life style. It it true or not? Do you guys agree with me on this?

I couldn't agree more. McClellan could have ended the American Civil War two years earlier had Lincoln supported him more during the Peninsula campaign instead of interfering with his operations. McClellan could be a pompous ass but was a much better general than Grant.

Jim

Guest Big Electric Cat

Jim, you're a smart guy, I will admit, but I disagree.

Everyone knows in suburban Tokyo, commuters find themselves waiting every day with the same group of strangers for the same seats on the same train...until one day, things change.

well what i have understood in your post and what i think about that is just one thing that every one has its own life style and by this way it would be hard to make rules according to their life style or extracting from their life style. The rules for education must be universal and there should not be any problem to occupy them.

Accelerate your business today | training and assessment certificate iv

Guest JBaymore

Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9.

(likely only the old folks will understand this)

Archived