New 'Zero Ghost tolerance' policy

Guest Big Electric Cat

Guest Big Electric Cat

I think all pottery studios should adopt this policy right away :

Hope this wasn't posted before - I searched and nothing turned up, so here it is!

Agreed, it tends to set my nerves on edge, but nothing like the saying "I don"t think were in Kansas anymore", they leave out the Toto now days. With the new Wizard of Oz coming out I'm sure there will be a deluge or this in ads and movies to come. When they resort to this comment I consider this poor quality material coming from lazy writers. Denice

I love Community, and its humor.

Honestly, I really only heard "Ghost" references, my first couple years of teaching. Those students, were actually alive, when the movie was released. Now, it's sometimes too much to hope, that my students, have seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or The Breakfast Club.

Usually the only references to the wheel I have in my class are, "You mean that spinney thingy?"

I love Community, and its humor.

Honestly, I really only heard "Ghost" references, my first couple years of teaching. Those students, were actually alive, when the movie was released. Now, it's sometimes too much to hope, that my students, have seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or The Breakfast Club.

Usually the only references to the wheel I have in my class are, "You mean that spinney thingy?"

This day and age, there are more referrals to U-tube than any movie in history for pottery. Most of my students when I left had seen at least one utube pottery video.

Archived