How often do you get those days where you just feel like a rockstar in the studio? I just feel a rush today from my success. It's like every thing comes out exactly how I intend for it to! (which is not easy as a new potter) I think I am just super relaxed and perhaps the force is on my side.

I successfully made 6 mugs, a bowl, and a lid for this creation i have working. :) (I am attempting to make a pineapple jar and its looking very cool to me so far)

laugh.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

I agree, Marcia, sometimes it just works!! :Dsrc="http://ceramicartsdaily.org/community/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif">

Save those days, to use as solace for the days when nothing works, for you will have those also.

YES- I have had a whole past month like that!! I got that new brent cxc and I was thinking something is wrong because I had the hardest time centering and when I would pull up high things would flop. I actually think now that it is off balance because the wheel gyrates when the petal is supposed to all the way low/off. I just started back with my kick wheel this past weekend out of frustration and everything is going smoothly.

I agree, sometimes it just clicks. I have been having a good couple of weeks, firing is going well, my production is up, and all is well. Now is a good time to push yourself, see what you are capable of, create a breakthrough.

Yes! Great advice!!

By the way I checked out your website and your brown jar that appears to have sunshine breaking through clouds is just stunning! Very inspriational

so on a sorta related note...........

Energy drinks are super high in vitamin b12, which is our bodies only use for Cobalt metal; it is the base atom for the molecule.

I want to, and this is making me more giddy to do so, make a clear glaze base and substitute water for rockstar to see iff i can get a nice blue.

so on a sorta related note...........

Energy drinks are super high in vitamin b12, which is our bodies only use for Cobalt metal; it is the base atom for the molecule.

I want to, and this is making me more giddy to do so, make a clear glaze base and substitute water for rockstar to see iff i can get a nice blue.

laugh.gif i would love to see that

Archived