- Business: Sales 101, How to Begin; Retail; Wholesale; Business Plans; Finance and Credit; Website Review; Marketing Plans and Ideas
- Critiquing Work and Evaluating Portfolio
- Photographing your work
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
- Gain personal satisfaction from enriching the emerging artists’, students’, or established artists’ current artistic needs.
- Give back to the ceramic community through the development of our peers, emerging artists, students, and ceramic professionals for the future by personally and professionally supporting their growth.
- Enhance coaching, feedback and existing skills.
- Exposure to new and different styles, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Receive a nomination from your Mentee for a Mentor Award.
- Potters Council recognition.
Do you have knowledge and expertise to share with others? Are you ready to give back to the ceramic community as a mentor? You can get started by reviewing the Mentoring Guidelines and completing the online Mentor Application.