NCECA Houston/ Fri March 22 - Topical Discussion

NCECA in Houston is coming right up!

My Topical Discussion on the Business Aspects of Pottery is scheduled for 5:30-6:30 on Friday, March 22nd in General Assembly A.

I have been advised that I will be able to post any hand outs and other info on NCECA's conference smartphone app, which participants can access at any time. I should be getting more information about the app very soon. I ran out of hand outs last year so this feature will be great.

I've led this popular Topical Discussion at two other NCECA conferences but always had a time limit ... this year I have been told we can stay and talk for as long as we like. Since we will be talking about everything from your first craft fair to effective Internet marketing, I am sure we will need more time! I'm looking forward to seeing any of you who can make it.

NCECA in Houston is coming right up!

My Topical Discussion on the Business Aspects of Pottery is scheduled for 5:30-6:30 on Friday, March 22nd in General Assembly A.

I have been advised that I will be able to post any hand outs and other info on NCECA's conference smartphone app, which participants can access at any time. I should be getting more information about the app very soon. I ran out of hand outs last year so this feature will be great.

I've led this popular Topical Discussion at two other NCECA conferences but always had a time limit ... this year I have been told we can stay and talk for as long as we like. Since we will be talking about everything from your first craft fair to effective Internet marketing, I am sure we will need more time! I'm looking forward to seeing any of you who can make it.

This sounds really great. I will be there and look forward to meeting you

• 3 weeks later...

Please drop in an introduce yourself if you are nearby on Friday the 22nd.

This NCECA Connection is scheduled for Friday 5:30 to 6:30 in Assembly Hall A.

We have this large room to ourselves and can go on past 6:30 ... this is good news since often there is too much information to share for one short hour.

Check out the NCECA site and download the conference app ... it is fab!

http://www.nceca.net/static/conference_app.php

Archived