Recent Studio equipment Victory!
Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:37 PM
I took it off his hands for $140 which I thought was more than fair and worth the risk for me. I disassembled the entire wheel, tested the motor and electronics and hey all worked great. I ended up having the cut the wheel head off with a cutting wheel because it was so fused on the shaft. I purchased a new wheel head ($61) and shaft housing with new bearings ($25), cut a new wood top and installed it with stainless hardware.
My victory is that for less than $250 I have a new wheel that seems to work great. Yeah! Just goes to show, keep your eyes open you never know what you may fall into.
Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:05 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:10 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:18 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:39 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:24 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users