Hourly Earnings for a Potter, Part 8: Online Store

Hi everybody,

I just added a new installment to my "Hourly Earnings" blog series, where I measure the value of my time spent on my online store.

For those of you who are contemplating online selling, I hope my experiences will encourage you to try it. Whether you choose Etsy, BigCartel, or any other available venue ... it doesn't take a big investment of time, and there's only one way to find out if it will work for you.

Enjoy!

http://www.goodelephant.com/1/post/2013/01/hourly-earnings-part-8-online-store.html

Mea

At the blog, the link to the previous business posts doesn't work, it just keeps bringing up the same post. I would love to share these with a good friend.

The post about the online store is currently the most recent "Running a Business" post on my blog, so it is the first one to appear when you click "Running a Business." If you scroll down, you'll find all the earlier business-related posts.

Mea

At the blog, the link to the previous business posts doesn't work, it just keeps bringing up the same post. I would love to share these with a good friend.

The post about the online store is currently the most recent "Running a Business" post on my blog, so it is the first one to appear when you click "Running a Business." If you scroll down, you'll find all the earlier business-related posts.

Mea

Mea,

Great blog really

I'm reading the whole thing. Thanks for all that

--big D

Archived