computer inventory list with pictures?

I have an inventory of all my work in an excel program on the computer. It saves lots of time, when work is moved from one gallery to another, so I know where each piece is until (and even after it's sold. I would like to include a picture of each piece as a part of this inventory identification so that the person who updates my website could easily add or substract each item as it is sold or created. Does anyone know of a practical way to accomplish this?

I have an inventory of all my work in an excel program on the computer. It saves lots of time, when work is moved from one gallery to another, so I know where each piece is until (and even after it's sold. I would like to include a picture of each piece as a part of this inventory identification so that the person who updates my website could easily add or substract each item as it is sold or created. Does anyone know of a practical way to accomplish this?

Use the Insert/picture/file command to insert the picture into the spreadsheet. Re-size it to fit your space and place it where you want. Pretty simple and straight forward using the resize buttons on corners push the shift down to keep it in proportion.

This should do the job for you pretty quick-great idea on the spread sheet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived