Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Fine applicator glaze

Recommended Posts



Could someone recommend a glaze with fine applicator for writing and other fine details?

I know I seen them in the pottery painting shops and they have a needle-like tip, but I can't seem to find one online (or rather I don't know the key-words to search by).


I am making a plate for my baby girl with all the details of her birth and her feet prints.


Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.