Publishing papers or thesis?

It depends on the subject matter. Ceramics Technical is good for technical papers. Ceramicc Arts and Perception is more Aesthetics oriented. Ceramics Monthly is excellent with a broader spectrum of topics.

Ceramics Review in Britain.

There are many out there. What is the subject matter?

Marcia

Hi everyone, I want to publish some of my papers in international ceramic magazines but I don't know how and which magazines/papers/websites.

Can anyone recommend some? And how to proceed?

That will be a great help. Thanks! smile.gif

Clay Times, Ceramics Art and Perception, Technical, Ceramics Monthly, American Craft, they all except publication materials and have pretty good details on how to submit.

It depends on the subject matter. Ceramics Technical is good for technical papers. Ceramicc Arts and Perception is more Aesthetics oriented. Ceramics Monthly is excellent with a broader spectrum of topics.

Ceramics Review in Britain.

There are many out there. What is the subject matter?

Marcia

Hmm, I checked those magazines you recommended, they are all awesome, thanks!

My current paper subject is about famille rose in China, about it's history especially the Jingdezhen part, and how to make it in the studio. But my paper was written in Chinese, I need sometime to translate it into English then submit.

Thanks again :)

Hi everyone, I want to publish some of my papers in international ceramic magazines but I don't know how and which magazines/papers/websites.

Can anyone recommend some? And how to proceed?

That will be a great help. Thanks! smile.gif

Clay Times, Ceramics Art and Perception, Technical, Ceramics Monthly, American Craft, they all except publication materials and have pretty good details on how to submit.

Yes, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived