• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Marcia Selsor

Marcia Selsor

Professor Emerita, Montana State University-Billings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts
  • Locationwhere Texas, Matamoros, Rio Grande and Gulf of Mexico come together.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Ooooh, Marcia, I'm gonna tell! You opened a huge ole can of worms! LOL. Posted Image Hugs to all!

I didn't mean to do that...just that it is nice to get a sense of who is out there.
I always liked your zebras!
Marcia

#22 scoobydoozie

scoobydoozie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationClearwater, FL

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Ooooh, Marcia, I'm gonna tell! You opened a huge ole can of worms! LOL. Posted Image Hugs to all!

I didn't mean to do that...just that it is nice to get a sense of who is out there.
I always liked your zebras!
Marcia

No worties, Marcia. Just feeling a little silly and was joking. I think it would be great if everyone would have an avatars/photo.. Mabe it's all the holiday sugar making my ornery? Lol. :blink:

#23 scoobydoozie

scoobydoozie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationClearwater, FL

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

I think what I like best about the avatars is thinking about what people chose and why ... Some, like that colorful zebra, make me smile every time I see them. Thanks!
Anyhow if you don't want an image of yourself for privacy reasons, and you don't want an image of your pots for whatever reason ... then just find an image you like and post it ... It's gotta be better than the creepy silhouette thingy!

Oh dear. I have always liked the +/- buttons, but hitting the right one while reading on my iPad is more challenging than I thought. I meant to plus one your post, but minused instead! I don't see a way to fix it. Eek! Now I think I'm the one that has opened up a new can of worms with this post.... Ruh-Roh... ( thinking about the last post about those buttons. Wasn't pretty....)

I'm glad you and Martha like my avatar, it says a bit about me in multiple ways and I like the artistic quality of it. :P

#24 Chris Campbell

Chris Campbell

clay stained since 1988

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

No worries ... I never look at my rating anyhow.

I do love zebras though ... they are smart animals ... let other animals do something the hard way and a herd of zebras will find the easy way and make them look bad! : - )

Chris Campbell
Contemporary Fine Colored Porcelain
www.ccpottery.com

TRY ...   FAIL ...  LEARN ...  REPEAT

#25 Chantay

Chantay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

As someone who has been stalked before, I can appreciate why someone might want to remain anon.

- chantay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users