The Guilty Pleasure

TJR

Summer Guilty Pleasure is sun tea made in a solar jar, on ice in a hard plastic cup w/lid & straw helps lower the guilt factor. Other guilty pleasure beverages: wine/margarita’s in a glass not plastic. My studio does not have a TV, just speakers in the wall for listening to music while I work…. I clean with water no sweeping (tarps on top of ugly carpet), cleaning is done when mess gets to me (twice a month).

Edie

coffee and beer daily, not at the same time though

and i play my bass in the studio,though i dont feel the slightest guilt about that, maybe we should have an online jugband studio collaboration!

yah to the jugband!

what do you play trina?

coffee and beer daily, not at the same time though

and i play my bass in the studio,though i dont feel the slightest guilt about that, maybe we should have an online jugband studio collaboration!

yah to the jugband!

what do you play trina?

I guess I would have to say Earl Scruggs Blue grass stuff..... I have a nice 5 string, but I really want to be an Avett Brother when I grow up! T

Hi Everyone,

I have my studio in my bedroom(no I do not sleep there) with carpets covered over with tarp. I put a dampened towel at the door of my studio

I never wedge but beat my clay with a mallet and paddle. It works for me.

Sometime I do not clean the bottoms of my bowls. They sort of scoop out. These are my bowls I do not give away or sell.

Also, I must wet again bowls that are too dry and trim on wheel. Or I trim them dry, wearing a mask.

Here is the best one I did recently. My small Duncan kiln kept breaking the cones inside. So I shove one under the kiln sitter controls on the outside and just timed my firing.

Now, can I genuflect and take my absolution?

Archived