What do you do with your rejection letters? | Q.O.W. 11/6/2012

Guest JBaymore

Guest JBaymore

OK... I know everyone ELSE gets these when applying to exhibitions and fairs and such (but not me ;) ).... so I am wondering here ...........

What do you do with your rejection letters and FAXes and emails and tweets and such?

Check out joining the Potters Council ( www.potterscouncil.org ) for more networking possibilities, peer mentoring opportunities, discounts on books, magazines, and DVDs, health insurance, credit card merchant programs, and many other member benefits.

EDIT 11/8/12: Brought the question into the current century with the blue text. jb

John;

I don't get any rejection letters either! I did have a bad review from a show once where the reviewer said I made "pseudo Romanian pottery." I don't even know what that is, and I know a LOT about pottery

If I got a lot of rejections, I would make an "art piece" out of them on my studio wall.

TJR.B)

Guest JBaymore

Hmmm ... I get rejection emails nowadays ....

Oops..... I have to edit the lead in question. The very word "letters" there is dating the whole concept. I'm therefore guessing that the Board member that submitted that question to the original question pool was .... ahem....... a "more mature" individual like myself who gerw up with "rejection letters".

best,

........................john

Archived