Sign in to follow this  
koreyej

Where do I find those silicone travel mug lids?

koreyej    1

I have a customer who requested several travel mugs made with the flexible, snap-over silicone lid one can drink from. Does anyone know where I can order these? I am having trouble locating just the lid, without the accompanying cup.

Mart    23

Hi, does anyone know a producer/ company for silicone lids for mugs which might export to Europe? Thanx

Asarmes, if you find out, please let me know. Thanks

Malou    0

Hi, does anyone know a producer/ company for silicone lids for mugs which might export to Europe? Thanx

Asarmes, if you find out, please let me know. Thanks

Mart & Asarmes- perhaps you've found a source already but this company appears to be a wholesale exporter with tons of different products, including silicone coffee cup lids:  

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/ceramic-coffee-cup-lids.html.  

(I don't know anything about this company or their policies, and can't vouch for them, etc., I just came across them doing my own search for the lids.)

Mark C.    1,798

3,000 -5,000 minimum order . I hope you have a big order of mugs- Even when we sold slip cast lamps by the thousand's this min.order would have put me off and thats from a guy who bought 3,200 sponge-neoprene stick on bottoms (from a direct manufacture ) last December. I use about 600 per year at least.That is a 5 years supply for me.

Mark