Advanced Raku Techniques, Vallauris, France

Marcia Selsor

Marcia Selsor is teaching a workshop on Advanced Raku Techniques in Vallauris , France on Sept. 22 for making, image transfers,

And Oct. 6 for decorating, glazing and firing and post firing treatments. See the attached link.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AIR-VALLAURIS-ARTISTS-IN-RESIDENCE-VALLAURIS-FRANCE/288756591474

bit confused, are you in vallauris or tuscany?

i visited the vallauris show in, i think, '03...it was a Terre et Feu sponsored show (?could be mixing things up)...one booth after the next it was so outstanding, and impressive the work that was being done...had a big effect on me just seeing all the work and meeting the artists who i had known through print

bit confused, are you in vallauris or tuscany?

i visited the vallauris show in, i think, '03...it was a Terre et Feu sponsored show (?could be mixing things up)...one booth after the next it was so outstanding, and impressive the work that was being done...had a big effect on me just seeing all the work and meeting the artists who i had known through print

This is the 22 international ceramics Biennale in Vallauris. there are not booths. There are six museum galleries showing work by many international artists. next weekend is Japanese Weekend with a drum concert among other things.

I am in France at the Artist in Residence Program in Vallaris. I am doing a raku workshop on Sept 22 and firing Oct.6. Our exhibition for the resident artists opens Oct. 13.

Marcia

Archived