Anyone using the PayPal Here?

PayPal Here mobile device  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone using the PayPal Here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never heard of it

I have just ordered the PayPal Here mobile device for accepting credit cards while mobile. Is anyone using it and care to share your opinion? I have been using Square, and like it, but am annoyed with communications. The PayPal may be a little better with support.

It is supposed to be a method for accepting checks as well, with taking a picture front and back, sending it to PayPal and getting funds credited to your account. Anyone use that?

John

we have used it for our other business for a few years (not clay) and have had a good experience...seems to be well accepted now, trusted by buyers....we are not using the mobile service, just as an online option in our shopping cart/checkout

only thing bothersome is the delay time (2-5 days) to get the funds when you request a transfer, no good reason for this other than that the longer they drag their feet, the more money they make

not sure i would want them as my sole and only card handling service, but it is good as an added option for people who hold PP accounts...

Archived