What is it?

I just had to share this; it is an odd little thing. And as always do not use screen shots.

I saw this and as always I try to figure it out before I check the captions or notes. I couldn't figure it out either. To me it looked like just a lump of glazed clay. I will give you one view now and another later.

post-2283-134429387423_thumb.jpg post-2283-134429389954_thumb.jpg Here is the second image.

post-2283-134429387423_thumb.jpg

post-2283-134429389954_thumb.jpg

I just had to share this; it is an odd little thing. And as always do not use screen shots.

I saw this and as always I try to figure it out before I check the captions or notes. I couldn't figure it out either. To me it looked like just a lump of glazed clay. I will give you one view now and another later.

It seems to have a nautical theme to it, but I grew up and live in Kansas so I don't have much experience with water and what little we had is rapidly drying up. Denice

Maybe an ocarina or whistle?

Looks like a soap dish with an undersea theme.

Dear All,

But there is that definite hole or created opening on the right side suggestive of use for either drawing something up into the vessel or blowing something out??

Nelly

Wow...love that color in the second photo. It is looking like a soap dish with drains.

when will you tell us???

Marcia

I agree, it is a very pretty color.

Still have no idea. The holes are strong onto compared to those on the sides suggestive of something dripping through these openings. What could it be??

Nelly

• 8 months later...

Archived