#41 Marc McMillan

Marc McMillan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationDublin, ca

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Smash and trash.  It is quite fulfilling at times and I think I should wait until I get home from work to do it. I always wonder what my neighbors must think is going on.

#42 Chris Campbell

Chris Campbell

clay stained since 1988

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

Welcome Bill!
I like the pieces ... Lucky for you there is an endless supply of shards! I really like the address ones ... Nice personal work for your friends.

You will be a great addition to the forum as an tile installation expert too ... we often get questions on these topics and you might be the person who can give informed answers.

I hope you do start selling your works and I am sure you will get lots of custom orders.

Chris Campbell
Contemporary Fine Colored Porcelain
http://www.ccpottery.com/

https://www.facebook...88317932?ref=hl

TRY ...   FAIL ...  LEARN ...  REPEAT

#43 nmstoneman

nmstoneman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

Thanks Chris! I appreciate the compliments and would be happy to answer any and all questions pertaining to installation! As luck would have it just as soon as I start to get serious about turning a hobby into an occupation I get called back to work on a movie! I will check back periodically however!

#44 Mark C.

Mark C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts
  • LocationNear Arcata Ca-redwood rain forest

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

Bill

I used to save all my trashed glazed pots for just such a person as you who made tile murals and such -he moved away then I tried to find another person with limited luck now its grind them into road gravel at the local recycle cement plant.

If you pay for ups  fees I can send them to you in a box-send me a PM if you want cone 10 porcelain-very strong bright glazes.

Mark

Mark Cortright
www.liscomhillpottery.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users