#1 spring

spring

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationOakland, Ca

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:23 PM

I have a question about the undergraduate showcase. Can I submit a peice I submitted last year? It was made in 2011 so it's not too old and it relates to the evolution of my work. What do you think?

Also, it says that you need to include a complete description of each work submitted. What exactly should that include?

Thanks, Spring

#2 Jessica Knapp

Jessica Knapp

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 31 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

I have a question about the undergraduate showcase. Can I submit a piece I submitted last year? It was made in 2011 so it's not too old and it relates to the evolution of my work. What do you think?

Also, it says that you need to include a complete description of each work submitted. What exactly should that include?

Thanks, Spring

Hi Spring,
You are welcome to submit the same piece you sent last year. I would encourage you to submit new work as well, if you can, so we have a wide variety to choose from.
For the description of work, we want the title, dimensions, materials used, firing temperature, and date the piece was completed.

Hope that helps.
Jessica

#3 AbeliaLouis

AbeliaLouis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

So you submitted your clay work without any modifications or did some more work on that before submission?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users