Gallery NOT WORKING

I read Diana's comments on the gallery. I went to look. I had not been there in a while. The first page had impressive work but the second page had 2-3 images and then nothing but blue "?" mostly just page 2 images are missing. .

Webmaster needs to fix the gallery.

..and I noticed there were over 200 comments.

That is a major jump since I was last there.

Marcia

Guest JBaymore

Thanks Marcia.... I'll get a note to the "powers that be".

Maintining websites and servers is SUCH a difficult task. Between straight on technical glitches... and idiots trying to simply crash or maliciously use the serrver for nefarious purposes...... it takes a lot of support personnel time.

It is actually amazing that things w ork as well as they do 99 percent of the time.

best,

.....................john

I don't go the "Gallery" because I don't like wading through so many pics, but I do go the the gallery section on a person's profile when they post something interesting and I want to find out more about them. I find it really weird that some people can't be bothered or are too ashamed of their work to post at least a couple of pics. If I can't see at least a couple of examples of your work, your words in this forum are meaningless to me.

Jim

I don't go the "Gallery" because I don't like wading through so many pics, but I do go the the gallery section on a person's profile when they post something interesting and I want to find out more about them. I find it really weird that some people can't be bothered or are too ashamed of their work to post at least a couple of pics. If I can't see at least a couple of examples of your work, your words in this forum are meaningless to me.

Jim

Jim;

It is my hope that you will take what I say seriously. I was not aware that you could post to the gallerydirectly from my file. I will attempt to supply you with more images. Take a look at the plate hiding my face. It's stoneware, blue painting on a white boneash glaze. I have six of them that I really like. More images to come.

TJR.

Jim

Jim;

It is my hope that you will take what I say seriously. I was not aware that you could post to the gallerydirectly from my file. I will attempt to supply you with more images. Take a look at the plate hiding my face. It's stoneware, blue painting on a white boneash glaze. I have six of them that I really like. More images to come.

TJR.

Hi TJR,

I'm writing this before you've posted more pics so the only one I see is the one of the plate over your face. I love the plate so I'm interested in what you have to say.

I think that may be part of the problem: people don't realize you can add pics to directly to your profile where they will not be lost in the clutter of 1400 images.

Jim

Guest JBaymore

We've been checking the potential issue...... the Gallery seems to be working now. Please let us know if you do not see it. Thanks.

best,

......................john

Jim

Jim;

TJR.

Hi TJR,

I'm writing this before you've posted more pics so the only one I see is the one of the plate over your face. I love the plate so I'm interested in what you have to say.

I think that may be part of the problem: people don't realize you can add pics to directly to your profile where they will not be lost in the clutter of 1400 images.

Jim

Jim;

That's exactly correct. I was not aware that you could post directly through your bio section. I will attempt this on the weekend. Life is a bit crazy at our place right now. My wife went back to university in Education. She finishes student teaching Friday.

Tom.[tjr.]

• 1 month later...

Hi, Jim - I am new to the "forum". Also I have had one (maybe double) martini; I would really like to see the plate on your face, but I can't figure out how to. I realize it has been two months since your post, so maybe it has been removed? Any tips are appreciated....

Jim

Jim;

TJR.

Hi, Jim - I am new to the "forum". Also I have had one (maybe double) martini; I would really like to see the plate on your face, but I can't figure out how to. I realize it has been two months since your post, so maybe it has been removed? Any tips are appreciated....

Jim

Jim;

TJR.

Hi Zabee. It's TJR who has the plate over his face. Just go up to his post and click on "TJR" and you'll be sent to his profile and see the plate. He still has not put pics in the gallery section of his profile. I don't have any plates over my face (just a paintball mask), but I did add a large anagama jar to my profile gallery a day or two ago.

Jim

Archived