• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 toledo

toledo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

I made a tile press as described on Frank Giorgini's book, Handmade Tiles over my daughter's spring break, but she did not need it. Is there anyone in the Toledo, OH area that could use it?

#2 Marcia Selsor

Marcia Selsor

Professor Emerita, Montana State University-Billings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts
  • Locationwhere Texas, Matamoros, Rio Grande and Gulf of Mexico come together.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

kelly Savino is in Toledo and teaching at several locations including art centers and a rehab center plus some colleges. I alerted her to this post.
Marcia

#3 toledo

toledo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

Thanks!
We're running out of garage space, and I'd hate to dismantle it if someone can use it.
Toledo

#4 Kelly Savino

Kelly Savino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

I made a tile press as described on Frank Giorgini's book, Handmade Tiles over my daughter's spring break, but she did not need it. Is there anyone in the Toledo, OH area that could use it?

I would put it to very good use! I teach at Shared Lives (the Lott Industry studio), at the Potters Guild, Owens College and Hands On Community Studio at TBG. I'd be happy to trade you pots, fresh eggs, tomato seedlings, anything you like! I'm at 419 902 6800. Let me know if I can swing by and pick it up! Yours, Kelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users