Making tiny hollow extrusions

I have a Scott Creek Super Duper hand held extruder. I am longing for really small hollow extrusions, like less than 1 ".

Georgies has a hand held system with a hanger for suspending small center dies for tiny extrusions. Does anyone know if there is a way to adapt the Georgies center holder for the Scott Creek Gun?

Scott Creek doesn't make a hollow set up for their hand held gun and I have already invested in lots of dies for the Scott Creek gun and would love to be able to figure out a way to keep using it with the other center die suspender. Any ideas?

Mark, it's not the drilling, cutting ect that's stopping me, it's how to fasten the center piece to the rim piece. The center is about the size of a dime and too small to use u-bolts like I have used on hollows for the large wall extruder.

I talked to an aluminum welder and he wanted $100 to start the project! Stainless guy just as bad.

I can't think of another approach to holding the 2 pieces together. Any suggestions appreciated.

I'm wondering if the round die holder that Georgie's sell cold be made to fit the Scott Creek barrel, but they are only sold from Georgie's and I 've never had my hands on one to study it. The Georgie's rep just said, "I'm sure it won'd fit", but gave no reason why. Adaptation of that piece would solve the issue.

Archived