Custom stamps?

My late son had a logo/name he had adopted for his glasswork and I have decided to continue onward using his mark/inspiration as the ID for my klunkery/small business (ad) venture. I have this logo tattoo'ed on my leg....so >>I<< am already stamped... now I just need something to stamp my creations with....LOL

I'm sure others here have walked this path before me....so I ask the obvious...Are folks making their own stamps.....or where can I source a custom stamp? Any help is appreciated!

teardrop

We have rubber stamp shop in town ( town 24,000)

I'm sure there will be on online one as well.

They just need the image.This is for rubber stamps

If its just a clay stamp you can make your own from clay and bisque fire it.

Mark

You can check with your local office supply store for their recommendation for stamp maker(s).

If you have the skills, you can cut your own. Even Hobby Lobby sells the soft cut stuff to make the stamps- (the exact name escapes me right at this moment, but I am growing older, after all. It could be ButterKut)- and I have made some very nice stamps with this stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I would report back on this process...

I checked out www.4clay.com (THANKS, jeri!) and struck up a convo with joel via email. He was very helpful and I ended up having 2 stamps made....both of which arrived yesterday...making it exactly a one week turnaround from the first email to recieving my stamps. Definitely GREAT service all the way around!

From here on out, everything I make will have a small peice of my son's creativity stamped onto it....kinda like my tattoo'd leg! (he walks with me everywhere i go)

thanks to all for the suggestions

teardrop

Archived