ever have a UREKA! moment with equipment?

oldlady

i spray my glazes.   therefore, i use a compressor.   therefore, i need an air hose from the compressor to the spraygun.    i have been spraying for years and all that time i have been fighting with 60 feet of hose because that is the way it comes.   i hate those coiled ones so do not mention them.  

recently, i needed something from Goodyear rubber.   i am lucky to have a huge facility nearby so i went in and watched a man putting hose ends on several pieces for the customer in front of me.   easy work.

today, after fighting the 60 foot hose again, i remembered what i saw and called to see if they could shorten my hose.    of course!    so, now i have 2 pieces of hose about 25 feet long and one piece with an air for the mower tires end on it.  ( probably would not need that one if i did not hit the corner of the stairway every time i mow the yard.)  best $20 investment i remember making.

this might be a question of the week if pres likes it.

I was making coiled jars and was having a hard time smoothing the last third of the jar on the inside.   I was shopping at one of my favorite stores and found some small silicone spatula's and spoons on the clearance table.  They had a lot of different shapes and curves, at only a dollar I bought one of each style.   I tried them immediately and they could smooth areas that I couldn't reach with my big hands.  They were so small I can't imagine them being used in a kitchen,  maybe a childs play kitchen.    Denice

Archived