Hello, I became a member today, because I'm looking for some info.

A couple days ago, I bought some second-hand plates under the brand "Faria & Bento". After a thorough search on Google, I just gathered the following info: The plates are handcrafted and made in a small historical village in Portugal. There are no contact info with the ceramics workshop, so I can't retrieve anything further regarding the plates. Also, the search results are pointing to auctions or eBay sellers.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me more info on the brand, the historical background of it, even workshop's contact info.

Attached you will find a sample how the plates look like.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: I don't know if the topic is in the right forum. If it's wrong, please inform me where else I can post it. :)

s-l300.jpg

s_5840330bbcd4a7e7da0250de.jpg

Edited by Jo.Mi.

I just googled it and all kinds of things popped up. Try that!  They have nice color combos and interesting shapes.  It seems to be a factory setting, but they even have some things on Amazon.

Roberta

@hitchmss of course I did. But it doesn't mention anything about their contact info or products. Only their story in summary. I'm specifically looking for the prices of the collection plates (non used ones, stock products)  as illustrated in the photo attached.

Edited by Jo.Mi.

@Roberta12 thank you for the answer! Google didn't gave me anything on what I was looking for (as mentioned  above, I'm looking for the prices of the plates in stock condition).

However, I'll try searching them on amazon. Thanks a lot! :)

Edited by Jo.Mi.