Paul Soldner Workshop

Greetings! I recently stumbled upon a folder of photographs I took some 15 years ago at a wonderful Paul Soldner workshop, held in southern Oregon. I was delighted with this discovery and posted them on my blog for all to enjoy. https://www.mugrevolution.com/blogs/blog

Best wishes to all and happy holidays!

Cheers, Mosey

BC951695-A52C-4804-ABF3-73BAEE06A4B7.jpeg

I attended a Paul Soldner workshop also may years ago,  I remember him throwing a large platter and then throwing it on the floor.  He took a couple of swipes on it with colored slip and called it finished.   It was very hot and he had very little on leaving little to the imagination,  some people were offended.  I had met him before at a NECCA and knew his reputation so he lived up to my expectations.  Denice

13 minutes ago, Denice said:

I attended a Paul Soldner workshop also may years ago,  I remember him throwing a large platter and then throwing it on the floor.  He took a couple of swipes on it with colored slip and called it finished.   It was very hot and he had very little on leaving little to the imagination,  some people were offended.  I had met him before at a NECCA and knew his reputation so he lived up to my expectations.  Denice

Sounds like me in the summer, I'll keep in mind not to host any workshops haha.  I love hearing about eccentric artists, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived