Simon Leach and youtube

this is sad.

youtube/google removed the ads from Simon's videos. this shuts down his ability to post longer videos.

Simon is just fun to watch but

at around 3:30 is a perturbed Simon we never see.

hopefully whatever 'partnership' issues youtube has are resolved and we can continue to enjoy Simon's generosity.

he's one of the best and his youtube presence would be missed by many.

this is sad.

youtube/google removed the ads from Simon's videos. this shuts down his ability to post longer videos.

Simon is just fun to watch but

at around 3:30 is a perturbed Simon we never see.

hopefully whatever 'partnership' issues youtube has are resolved and we can continue to enjoy Simon's generosity.

he's one of the best and his youtube presence would be missed by many.

That is sad, he is great to watch, my favorite a matter of fact.

A couple of years ago I had google advertising on one of my forums, I didnt earn much but it helped to pay for the website. One month I had an article published in a magazine and it mentioned my forum, all of a sudden a lot of folks were visiting my website and in turn were viewing the ads a lot more (pay per click) well one day it was gone and google took the money I had saved up in my account (well over 200 dollars) with no explenation or anything. I had one chance to get it over turned and I sent an email explaining the increase including the article mentioning my forum and the increase at my forum, it didnt work... I hate to say it but after that I HATE google, as far as I am concerned they stole from me, I put their advertising up and for ANY reason they choose they can take it down and take whatever money you have left in your google account.

Archived