Sign in to follow this  
Teala62

Creative Industries Pottery Wheels

Do I understand correctly that all creative industries wheels are no longer supported at all--meaning that parts (belts etc. ) for them cannot be found?  Would this mean you would have a wheel you could no longer repair or make work at optimal speeds?

Speedball bought them out and parts for the older models will be hard to find-you can call them and ask about this. They make the newer clay boss models now.

Yep, talk to speedball. However, the thing with wheels is that the parts that would need to be replaced- electronics, belts, motors, most bearings, etc., are not specific to wheels. They are standard parts that can be found elsewhere.

I believe you may find as Neil says that many of the parts are standard. If I remember correctly, the HP and MP wheel that I had at the HS used auto V belts. The HP wheel was built quite well, as was the MP even if under powered for me. Not much should wear out on them.

best,

Pres

Speedball bought the Clay Boss line but not the HP, MP and Jr wheels that preceeded them.  There is no vender support for the HP, MP, Jr.   

Edited by S. Dean
typo

I would think twice on zero support on old wheel.

I have one of their wheels that is only the table-it has no parts on it only a rectangle table.Sits next tom my Brent and holds my bats and clay when throwing. Solid table.