Hello everyone. I’m still relatively new & doing pottery in my spare time, but my goals are to incorporate pottery into my life more as time progresses. I started a personal blog and intend to use it to track/share my progress over time. 

I’d love to get some inspiration from all of you on this lovely forum, so if you have a Blog, Instagram, or some other Social Media, please post them on this thread!

I don't have a social media presence, but if you go into any thread here and look at people's posts, more often than not there is a website address or maybe a facebook or blog or something at the bottom, just like you have your blog and instagram on the bottom of your post.

Also, if you go to your search engine and type in pottery blogs, you will get early on a listing that is called Top 50 Pottery Blogs to Follow in 2018.

You won't have any trouble finding more pottery blogs than you have time to look at.

1 hour ago, Gabby said:

I don't have a social media presence, but if you go into any thread here and look at people's posts, more often than not there is a website address or maybe a facebook or blog or something at the bottom, just like you have your blog and instagram on the bottom of your post.

Also, if you go to your search engine and type in pottery blogs, you will get early on a listing that is called Top 50 Pottery Blogs to Follow in 2018.

You won't have any trouble finding more pottery blogs than you have time to look at.

I stumble on them from time to time, I was just hoping to get them collectively in one place!

18 hours ago, Briana said:

Hello everyone. I’m still relatively new & doing pottery in my spare time, but my goals are to incorporate pottery into my life more as time progresses. I started a personal blog and intend to use it to track/share my progress over time.

I’d love to get some inspiration from all of you on this lovely forum, so if you have a Blog, Instagram, or some other Social Media, please post them on this thread!

Funny you should ask Briana ;)

Archived