Hello,

I am fairly new to pottery and lack glazing experience. I am going to have my first experience with dipping (Amaco PC) 

After dipping can I brush small amounts of Amaco PC brushing glaze over the dipped glaze?

thanks to you all for help !! 

S. 

Maybe. It depends on the durability of the dipped glaze. If it was a glaze that was mixed for dipping, as in not a watered down brushing glaze, it may not hold up to brushing on top of it- it'll wipe away as you try to brush it. You'll have to test. Brushing glazes have hardeners in them that make them durable enough to brush on top of, so you can do several coats.

I see. I am going to dip a tray in Pc Blue midnight and want to put some waves of lighter color on the surface but all I have in a lighter color is jarred brushing glaze.  If I am not too aggressive might it work or could I apply with an applicator?

Try a small item first as a test.  You could also try a slip-trailer or bottle with a small tip to add the highlights.  If using a brush, try a fluffy brush that holds a lot, but doesn't drag on the surface.