how do I create an album in my gallery?

Marcia Selsor

This new format makes it difficult to create an album in my gallery. I can't even find my gallery. Anyone have suggestions?

I have made my photos small for this format.   I can share the results of my workshop.  I wish these could be put in my gallery for future reference. These are from my one week workshop at La Meridiana. Covered making crackled surfaces, obvara, foil sagger and ceramic sagger, making quick terra sig. 

Marcia

LM2017elaineCrackle.jpg

LM2017kilns.jpg

LM2017foilsloaded.jpg

LM2017foilsaggerprep.jpg

LM2017Emat'spiece.jpg

LM2017Linda's.jpg

LM2017foilandsagger.jpg

LM2017mainbldg.jpg

LM2017obvararesults.jpg

LM2017obvara3.jpg

What I did to drag this pic  here was reduce the size of the CAD window and pull up my photos file from my computer, in a reduced window so they were side-by-side. Then I was able to drag the pic into this  window and it  came up as a small image marked Uploaded, outside the text area. When I hit Submit, it inserted itself-quite large/huge-into the post. Then I held Ctrl and right-clicked on it to get to Edit Image and then 59bdc6c7124f9_DTCH16NO3.thumb.JPG.81ca0e2624b9d6982e1331be4ffaeb17.JPGwas able to resize it.  59bdc9eb54d27_DTCH16NO9.thumb.JPG.ac3df6c9489c9ab0dbcb9f1474b6bdd5.JPG ^6 Cool Ice porcelain/blue rutile washDT CH 16 NO6.JPG

I can find your gallery here http://community.ceramicartsdaily.org/gallery/category/1-members-gallery/

To find all your albums you have to go to your profile using your avatar or the menu in the top right and then click the albums tab. 

You can see all members albums at the link above or by clicking the gallery button at the top of the page then clicking the top image again to enter 'members gallery' or under that you can see new images uploaded. 

It doesn't matter which add image button you press it always brings up the same page with three options, one to make a new gallery, one to not use a gallery and one to select an existing gallery. Depending what page you press it on some presets might come with it but you can change the options again.

Maybe a video is good.

On 9/17/2017 at 3:56 AM, High Bridge Pottery said:

I can find your gallery here http://community.ceramicartsdaily.org/gallery/category/1-members-gallery/

To find all your albums you have to go to your profile using your avatar or the menu in the top right and then click the albums tab. 

You can see all members albums at the link above or by clicking the gallery button at the top of the page then clicking the top image again to enter 'members gallery' or under that you can see new images uploaded. 

It doesn't matter which add image button you press it always brings up the same page with three options, one to make a new gallery, one to not use a gallery and one to select an existing gallery. Depending what page you press it on some presets might come with it but you can change the options again.

Maybe a video is good.

Thanks, Joel! I got it. Couldn't I have replied without having to quote mo own post with yours?

But thank you very much. I will try to spend some more time learning but right now I am digging a hole for the base of my new large raku kiln before the ground freezes. #1 tonight. And we had snow last Monday.

Marcia

14 hours ago, Marcia Selsor said:

Thanks, Joel! I got it. Couldn't I have replied without having to quote mo own post with yours?

To make a reply without quoting someone else's comment, look underneath the last comment and click into the field that says "Reply to this topic ..."

This is the same as the old forum, but it looks different now. 

Quoting and Multi-quoting work the same as before too, but the buttons are in a different place. 

Archived