Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

What is this?

Huh, maybe they are for something else then? Are the top of your posts a bit nubbly with bits of wash? Seems logical that is what they are if they fit the posts but maybe not?  Maybe someone else has another idea. 

About that box, the odd bits do pile up don't they? I've got some unused L shaped right angle posts that came with an old kiln that I've never used. Hard to toss them out since I might one day need them. (probably I'm just a packrat though)

Min:

my supplier has a section for firing beads in his store. I saw something similar to these laying there.  I do not do beads, nor have I seen these before.  Just a random thought.??????

Curiouser and curiouser, I thought it was just a hollow one of these but for triangular posts.

It looks like the nubbin bit is on both sides hence my assumption it was for joining posts. 

999.jpg.838bd81a25297754e06db730a907ddd3.jpg

They look familiar...  My first thought was insulator, but can't be certain.

The post spacer makes sense as well.  Were the post you used square, round or triangular?  If it was one of the first two, then it probably would make the posts more wobbly.  They might only work with triangle posts.

Edited by Benzine