Pottery Display Time

It must be sales season as I have had a lot of interest in my rack plans lately-seems I'm sending out plans every week now. I have only seen one set actually made and they looked good. She had them made for $450 each for two . I bet she's selling up a storm this spring.

I'd post them here but Pug scanned them to a PDF format so I just e-mail them to requesters own e-mail address .I could not posts a PDF on this site.

I posted a photo of my new shelves, full of pots at a show, while you were in Cambodia. Not sure if you saw it. One of my goals was to get my stacks of plates off the ground level shelf. They are now one level up from the ground. I've done three shows this year and plate sales are through the roof.

post-1612-0-81200700-1495395217_thumb.jpg

I posted a photo of my new shelves, full of pots at a show, while you were in Cambodia. Not sure if you saw it. One of my goals was to get my stacks of plates off the ground level shelf. They are now one level up from the ground. I've done three shows this year and plate sales are through the roof.

attachicon.gifIMG_0789.JPG

Mea, do those shelves fold or are they angled like corners and you fill in with tubs etc in the van?

Roberta

Great looking rack Mea

This may be why someone e-mailed me about plans for a metal wood rack-it must have been yours.

I was not looking at the web much in Cambodia or Indonesia-very limited access.

attachicon.gifIMG_0789.JPG

Mea, do those shelves fold or are they angled like corners and you fill in with tubs etc in the van?

Roberta

They don't fold, but it is two separate brackets that nest together for transporting. When I lay them down on my middle row of van seats, I can stack other parts of my display in the negative space.

post-1612-0-29196300-1495471821_thumb.jpg

Archived