Claystories 3 At Nceca

Hi all,,,,,If you are going to NCECA in Portland, don't miss our presentation of ClayStories 3, 5:30 in the Convention Center Oregon Ballroom 202. Lee Burningham and I have a robust roster of entertaining StoryTellers who will make you laugh, cry, and wonder at the experiences that will be shared. Do you have a story to tell in 5 minutes or less? Raise your hand for the Open Mic segment and get up on stage.

Hope to see many of you there!

Steven

Guest JBaymore

I attended clay stories no. 1 and 2 and had a great evening in both of them. I am sad I can't attend no. 3 :-(

Evelyne,   Are you not coming to NCECA?  The healing is not far enough along yet?

best,

.............john

Guest JBaymore

As is usual... one of the best presentations at NCECA each year.

Robin Hoppers video presentation was tough to watch.  Such a great guy.

best,

.................john

Joseph F.

His talk was great. I bought 2 of his bowls at the Red Lodge Clay center booth. I hope to go prospecting with him in the Pryor Mountains who the snow melts. I know them very well. We are both in Red Lodge.

Were you at his talk? He is a lot of fun.

Marcia

No I wish I was. I have read most of his blog. It is super interesting. I wanted to go to NCECA but it just isn't in the budget right now, we are crunching down all spending to build up a larger emergency fund, so that starting in 2018 we can invest large portions of our income for retirement with little worry of emergency cash flow.

I will probably go to my first NCECA in 2019 or 2020. I hope you all are still going cause I would love to meet everyone.

Do you know if NCECA ever has any plans to put some of the talks up on youtube? Or is it just giving away too much incentive to sell future tickets? 

Archived