Sign in to follow this  
Roberta12

Kudos To Chris Campbell

Roberta12    135

I hope you all have a moment to check out Chris's article in Pottery Making Illustrated on throwing with colored clay.  I really liked the detailed diagrams.   Thanks Chris for sharing!   I was wondering if the pots on page 40 had a clear glaze on them?  If not, is that something you would do? 

Roberta

Marcia Selsor    1,301

Great article Chris. Well explained and with drawings, directions, the works! Lovely pieces as well.

I have been so busy with moving and setting up things, I haven't read my subscriptions online. I have to go back and check things out. Roberta, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I would have missed it.

Marcia

Chris Campbell    1,087

Thank you all ... and I am thrilled that I am already getting images from Pottery Making Illustrated readers.

It is so great to know that people are excited by the process and trying it out.

I will be bringing a display of the pieces to the North Carolina Potters Conference this weekend in Asheboro, NC.

You are all welcome to drop in and see the work on display in the Gallery, even if you are not registered for the event.

I am attaching an image of a pot made by Tunie Van Wyk in South Africa

post-1585-0-34014000-1488296852_thumb.jpg

Pres    896

Regretfully, have not received my issue yet. 

best,

Pres