Is Anyone Going To Nceca?

Sheryl Leigh

Guest JBaymore

I'll be there.  Just about always am.

I won't be "tied" to the NHIA table in the non-profit area in the trade show hall... but I'll be there a bit.  We kind of use that table as a "touch bases" point for the faculty and students that go.  So stop by and say "hi".

best,

.....................john

I'll be there too. I may be at some non-profit programs in Italy: La Meridiana and CRETA Rome.

Also the program has great opportunities like the process room, the demonstrators, lecture, panels, emerging artists, and usually way too many exhibitions. There will be several thousand people there.

Marcia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming down to the wire for NCECA departure............

Ugh, I know!  I am both excited and a little bit scared.  Sounds dumb, I know, but I'm sure that I'll miss something that I really want to see, lol....  I'll have to do my homework on the plane, there's just not time prior to then.

Just got home myself!   Wonderful trip and I loved Portland!!  Introduced myself to John B.  Chatted briefly with Marcia but never made it over to where she was stationed....  I think I might have seen Sheryl Leigh a time or two but she didn't have her respirator on!!

Roberta

Guest JBaymore

Just got home myself!   Wonderful trip and I loved Portland!!  Introduced myself to John B.  Chatted briefly with Marcia but never made it over to where she was stationed....  I think I might have seen Sheryl Leigh a time or two but she didn't have her respirator on!!

Roberta

Very nice to meet you and put a face to the username.  Thanks for doing that.

best,

...................john

Archived