Return Of Bbc Pottery Throwdown

Hello

I know you lot are all over the world but with the Internet and apps such as Kodi on smart TVS you can watch any TV you like.

The BBC has just started showing the British Throwdown. A weekly pottery knock out competition. Don't worry it's not a brash x factor type thing, it's very sedate and British

Link ;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08d6ddy

Bbc link doesn't work in US. Any other way to watch?

Legally?  No.

Illegally?  Probably, but they don't stay available for long as the BBC will get them taken down promptly.  And policy says we shouldn't advertise illegal stuff.

FYI I pay $5 a month for something called Acorn.TV which only plays British TV shows, no, unfortunately this show isn't on it, but if enough ppl requested more stuff like this it might be. They run great stuff as soon as it's a couple to several years old, so it might get on eventually anyway.

Mostly but not entirely off-subject but the stuff on they do show currently is pretty great (Finally got to watch all the I, Claudius episodes in order and uncut). I admit to getting ideas for decorating my stuff and even some body designs from backgrounds of the Agatha Christie series and others they run. I think you can get a month for free, check it out IMO.

Archived