Jump to content


Stainless Steel Swing-Top Cap Bottle?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Beded



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:34 AM

I know that you guys primarily deal with ceramics, but I was hunting around the internet for a metal bottle which employs the old style swinging-top cap. I found several steel versions, but they're all 500ml - 2Ltr, while I simply need a 250ml and was hoping that somebody may have seen something, somewhere?


ref: http://brewminati.or...ter-bottle-1pc/



Thanks for the help!

#2 Mark C.

Mark C.

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,229 posts
  • LocationNear Arcata Ca-redwood rain forest

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:56 AM


not so hard-google is your friend

you could also check friends of growlers site-or the other one called skunk drunk

Mark Cortright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users